In this post, let me share with you my fundamental beliefs as a follower of the Living and Supreme God.
For those who want to know my fundamental beliefs, I have prepared this page for you.
I know that sometimes my website content is not something you don’t hear every day from various preachers.
In fact, some of my articles and even videos run contrary to popular beliefs.
So, if you want to learn more, please continue reading.
A little bit of history
I’m not sure what religion we do have when I was born.
From what I know, my Father is a Catholic while my mother is a protestant.
When I was growing up, around my early elementary years, I could remember that we stopped eating pork and other meat considered unclean by the Bible.
That’s when I learned that we joined the Seventh Day Adventist (SDA).
After a few years, my parents discovered the Festivals of God.
Since the SDA doesn’t keep them, we decided to come out from the group and that’s when we joined the Church of God.
Today, I consider myself to be part of the Church of God.
It doesn’t fall into any major denominations.
We trace our beliefs to the teaching of the original Apostles and early first-century Church.
I believe among the beliefs that have set us apart from other Christian groups are the Sabbath, keeping the Feasts of God, not keeping popular “Christian” holidays such as Christmas and Valentines, and Food laws.
Before you jump into the fundamental beliefs, please consider checking as well the FREE books that I offer on this website.
Fundamental beliefs of Becoming Christians
As the owner of Becoming Christians, let me share with you my fundamental beliefs.
God the Father
- I believe that God the Father, who is known as the Most High God, is the Supreme Ruler of the Entire Universe.
- I believe that God the Father is known as the YHWH, which is commonly believed to be read and pronounced as “Yahweh” by most Bible scholars. As of now, I believe His true name is Yahweh unless someone can prove to otherwise.
- I believe Yahweh, though powerful and majestic, is called our Father and He has called us, His Children.
- God the Father eternally existed together with His Son.
- How Much Do You Know Your Heavenly Father?
- The Astounding Truth Of Who the Most High God is!
- Why Do We Need to Know God’s True Name?
- What Does the Bible Say About Hearing the Voice of God?
- I believe the true name of Jesus is Yahshua.
- I believe Yahshua eternally existed together with the Father.
- I believe that Yahshua created every created being and object that existed.
- I believe it was Yahshua who primarily interacted with the people in the Old Testament.
- I believe Yahshua became a man, lived a perfect life, sacrificed His life to save us from our sin, and now, is sitting at the right hand of Father.
- 10 Unbelievable Sayings of Jesus Christ You Probably Won’t Believe
- 30 Irrefutable Biblical Truths About Jesus Christ Every Christian Must Know
- 7 Most Popular FALSE Teachings About Jesus Christ (And How to Easily Disprove It)
- I believe that the Holy Spirit is the power of Yahweh and Yahshua.
- I don’t believe in the Trinity that teaches that the Godhead includes God the Father, Yahshua, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe the Holy Spirit is given to the truly baptized and converted members of the Body of Yahshua.
- The Habit of Developing the Fruit of the Holy Spirit
- The 7 Incredible Functions of the Holy Spirit You Probably Don’t Know
- The 5 Shocking Truths about the Trinity Your Pastor Does not Tell You
- The Great TRINITY Hoax: 5 Easy Ways To Debunk The Trinity Doctrine (Shocking)
- How Paul Surprisingly Denied the Trinity Doctrine
- I believe that the Bible is the word of God.
- I believe that the Bible, including the Old and New Testament, is inspired by God, though written by men.
- I believe, in its original text and form, the Bible is perfect and contains all the instructions on how to live this life, the will of the Father, and the Truth that leads to the eternal life.
- How to develop the habit of studying the Bible
- 17 Unbelievable Bible Secrets No One Has Ever Told You
- 12 Unspoken Reasons Why You Should Never Use the New International Version (NIV) Bible
- I believe Satan is a once perfect angel until he rebelled against God.
- I believe Satan exists and is now doing his best to destroy mankind and prevent them from achieving eternal life.
- I believe Satan has deceived the whole world.
- Top 20 Surprising Biblical Facts about Satan You Need to Know!
- 5 Dirty Secrets Satan Doesn’t Want You To Know
- I believe the law of God is perfect, set-apart, just, and good.
- I believe in the Ten Commandments and all of it should be followed by God’s people today.
- I believe God’s Law shows His love and by keeping HIs commandments, we also experience His love for us.
- I believe that all unhappiness, misery, pain, and suffering are direct results of disobeying God’s laws.
- Shocking Differences Between the Ten Commandments of God and the Traditional Ten Commandments
- 10 Little-Known Ways You are Breaking the Eighth Commandment
Free study guide:
- I believe that sin destroys us and brings us farther away from God.
- I believe that sin should be sincerely repented of and should be overcome.
- I believe sin’s penalty is death.
- I believe that Yahshua died for all our sins and to pay for the penalty of sin, which is death.
- I believe that the sacrifice of Yahshua gave us the chance to be part of God’s Family and Kingdom.
- I believe that the Sabbath Day should be kept by Christians today.
- I believe that the Sabbath Day starts from Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset.
- I believe during the Sabbath, we shouldn’t labor to earn a living, but rather it should be used to read and study the Bible, rest, pray, and fellowship with God’s people.
Free study guide:
- I believe that baptism is needed for people to receive the Holy Spirit.
- I believe that baptism should only be done to people who have counted the cost — those who genuinely repented of their sins and committed their life to God.
- I believe that baptism is done through complete water immersion and not simply a few sprinkle of water.
Festivals of the Most High
- I believe that Christians should observe the Biblically commanded Festivals of God as listed in Leviticus 23.
- I believe that the observance of the set-apart days teaches us about the plan of God’s salvation for all mankind.
- 5 Astounding Reasons the Feast of Tabernacles is better than Christmas
- The Day of Atonement and What it Pictures to Us
- Developing a Sense of Urgency Taught by the Feast of Trumpets
- Encouraging Scriptures We Can Turn To As We Are Going To Keep The Fall Festivals
- I believe in following the Food Laws of God as listed in Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14.
- I believe that the church is the assembly of God’s people.
- I believe that the church is a living, spiritual organism composed of people led by the Holy Spirit.
- I believe that the main role of the church is to help its members to prepare themselves for the coming Kingdom of Yahweh and to preach the Gospel.
- How to develop the habit of attending church services
- Why the Government can’t Close the Church
- 5 Practical Strategies To Improve Your Church Experience
- The Shocking Biblical Definition of Church
- I believe in giving 10% of your income to the ministry of God for the purpose of doing His work.
- I believe in setting aside 10% of your income to keep the Festivals of God.
- I believe in setting aside 10% for the poor every third tithe year.
- I believe that tithing teaches us the importance of putting God first in our lives even in terms of our income and livelihood.
- I believe that tithing helps us to be more dependent on God and be more trusting and faithful in Him.
- How to Rob God? (And How Not To)
- The Amazing Power of Tithing in Your Life
- What did Jesus Teach About Tithing?
The return of Christ
- I believe that one day, Yahshua will return here on earth to establish the Kingdom of God.
- I believe that upon His return, God’s people will be resurrected and will meet Him in the air, have the marriage supper of the Lamb, and establish God’s Kingdom on earth for the millennial reign.
- 8 Little-Known Descriptions of the Future Kingdom of God
- Moving Forward with the Vision of the Coming Kingdom of God
- I believe that there are three heavens mentioned in the Bible.
- I believe no one has ever ascended yet in the third heaven, where God the Father resides.
- I believe there are three types of hell mentioned in the Bible.
- I believe that people who are incorrigibly wicked will be thrown to the lake of fire and instantly get burned up, not eternally living in hell as most Christians believe.
- Three Little-Known Types of Hell Mentioned in the Bible
- Is it true that all non-Christians today will go to hell?
- 5 Surprising Biblical Proofs that God will NOT burn people forever in hell
- I believe that the physical body is the soul.
- I believe that the soul is not a spiritual entity that lives on after a person’s death.
- I believe that every human being gets only one chance to attain salvation.
- I believe that God works with just a few people today and will later work with the entire mankind during and after the millennial reign of Yahshua.
- I believe that being born again is not about conversion, but rather about the transformation of a person from being physical to being immortal beings.
- What Your Pastor Doesn’t Tell You About Being Born Again
- 5 Shocking Ways Christianity got it All Wrong About Being Born Again
Worldly Christian Holidays
- I believe that it is wrong to consider worldly holidays with a pagan origin and call them Christian Holidays. As a result, I don’t celebrate New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and other pagan celebrations recycled and labeled as Christians.
- 10 Reasons Why I don’t celebrate Christmas
- 10 Simple but Powerful Reasons Christians Should not Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 10 Scary Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Celebrate Halloween
- 5 Shocking Reasons You Should not Participate in New Year Celebration
- 10 Compelling Reasons Christians Should Not Keep Easter
Growing in grace and knowledge
These are just some of the fundamental doctrines that I believe in.
I strongly believe that learning is a life-long process.
One should be humble enough to admit wrong when presented with the truth.
Thus, I’m always open to discussion and open to learning more about the Word of our Living and the Most High God.