If you want to read the full blog, please click here.
Halloween is just right around the corner.
It’s that time of the year when people decorate their homes and stores with pumpkins, spider webs, dead bodies, tombstones, and other ghoulish things.
As Christians striving to be part of God’s kingdom, we need to ask: “Is it okay for Christians to celebrate Halloween?” The answer to this question helps us understand the will of God for our lives. It’s a serious matter that we must consider if we are going to please our heavenly Father.
Let me share with you the 10 reasons why we shouldn’t celebrate Halloween. I hope you will keep an open mind and pray to God to help you understand His truths.
- Halloween originated in paganism
- Halloween glorifies Satan
- Halloween gives Satan a foothold
- There’s no such thing as an immortal soul
- We are to be lights to the world
- We are to be separate from the world
- Halloween teaches children bad behavior
- Halloween promotes a disease-causing substance
- Yahshua (Jesus) will never celebrate Halloween
- We are commanded to observe God’s Holy Days
These are just some of the good reasons why you should NEVER celebrate Halloween. If you want to read the full blog, please go here.
If we are going to please God, follow His commandments, and fulfill His purpose in our lives, let’s not be a part of this world’s dark holiday. That’s not the way to go.
So make a stand. Stop celebrating Halloween. Say no to the evil influences of this world!
Do you want to develop an unshakable and living faith? Read my eBook today. Click here to find out more.