As you may already know, I do my best to send out daily Bible reading blogs to serve as your daily spiritual food.
As the week comes to an end, let me share with you some of the devotionals you might have missed in the past few days:
- What does it mean to be wonderfully and fearfully made?
- What does it mean to be members of One Body?
- What does it mean for us to guard our mouths?
- Why you should do things orderly?
- What is the proof of Christ’s resurrection?
- Do you want to live forever?
- Be watch, steadfast, brave, and strong
That’s it for me.
I hope to see you next time!
Enroll in our life-changing course
Do you want to learn how to become a more zealous, faithful, and effective Christian? If yes, let our best online course, Becoming Christians Academy be your guide. In this course, you will receive powerful insights and practical lessons that you can apply in your daily life. Sign up today!