As you may already know, I do my best to send out daily Bible reading blogs to serve as your daily spiritual food.
As the week comes to an end, let me share with you some of the devotionals you might have missed in the past days:
- The bigness of God and the smallness of man
- How to use your body to worship God?
- The harsh truth about the temple of Diana
- A surprising lesson from the man who fell asleep and died
- Do you see God’s glory in the universe?
- Do you trust in horses and chariots?
- What does it mean for God to be your Shepherd?
That’s it for me.
I hope to see you next time!
Enroll in our life-changing course
Do you want to learn how to become a more zealous, faithful, and effective Christian? If yes, let our best online course, Becoming Christians Academy be your guide. In this course, you will receive powerful insights and practical lessons that you can apply in your daily life. Sign up today!