As you may already know, I do my best to send out daily Bible reading blogs to serve as your daily spiritual food.
As the week comes to an end, let me share with you some of the devotionals you might have missed in the past days:
- How clean is your temple?
- What we can learn from Peter’s impulsiveness
- What is truth?
- Are you a Christian or a politician?
- What was exactly finished on the cross?
- Are you doubting like Thomas?
- What does it mean to be a witness for Christ?
That’s it for me.
I hope to see you next time!
Enroll in our life-changing course
Do you want to learn how to become a more zealous, faithful, and effective Christian? If yes, let our best online course, Becoming Christians Academy be your guide. In this course, you will receive powerful insights and practical lessons that you can apply in your daily life. Sign up today!