Have you ever wondered why the world starts the year in the dead of winter? Did you know that the Bible starts the year during spring? Have you ever asked yourself what God thinks about the New Year Celebration?
This might not be something on your mind right now, but these questions deserve an answer. The truth may shock you if you’re willing to know the truth.
That’s why, I want to share with you my blog, “What does the Bible say about the New Year Celebration?“
In this post, you will learn the following:
- The brief history of New Year
- The pagan origin of New Year
- What God thinks about New Year?
- When does the year ends and begins according to the Bible?
- Should we participate in the New Year Celebration?
I hope you don’t waste this golden opportunity to learn another truth that this world doesn’t know.
See you there!