A lot of Christians believe that we are now under the New Covenant. However, only a few know what the New Covenant really is.
There are a lot of misconception and misunderstanding of the real meaning of the New Covenant.
For this reason, I have written a blog entitled, “What is the New Covenant in the Bible?”
In this post, let me explain to you the following:
- Removal of the sacrificial law in the New Covenant
- New Covenant change in the priesthood
- New Covenant change in temple worship
- The gift of the Holy Spirit under the New Covenant
- A change of heart in the New Covenant
- New Covenant better promises
- Salvation offered to non-Israelites
- The New Covenant Improving the Old Covenant
- And others!
As you can see, there are a lot of things we can learn from the New Covenant. The best thing about this is that understanding the New Covenant unlocks a deeper appreciation of God’s love, grace, and mercy toward us.
Thus, I highly recommend you read my blog, “What is the NEW Covenant in the Bible?“