A lot of people ignore the Old Covenant. Why not? It’s old and something that isn’t applicable to us today, right? Well, not exactly.
The Old Covenant, if understood right, can unlock powerful and amazing truths about how God works out His plan of salvation. When we learn from history, we also learn about the future.
With this in mind, I have written an article entitled, “What is the Old Covenant in the Bible?”
In this post, you will learn more about the following:
- How the Old Covenant was established?
- The terms of the Old Covenant
- The temporal aspects of the Old Covenant
- How the Holy Spirit was missing in the Old Covenant
- How the Old Covenant makes us look forward to the New Covenant
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the Old Covenant and the many powerful lessons we can learn from it!
⚡⚡⚡ Send me a message to Joshuainfantado@gmail.com to request your free copy of “The Shocking Biblical Truth About the New Covenant.”
2 thoughts on “What the Old Covenant can Teach You”
Lahat ng kasulatan ay kinasihan ng Diyos” kaya bago o lumang Testament kailangan pa rin
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 2 people