The Trinity doctrine — the belief that God is composed of three gods — is among the major teachings of Christianity today.
However, did you know that the word trinity isn’t even mentioned in the Bible?
Not only that, but the Bible has consistently taught that there are only TWO Beings in the God Family — God the Most High and His Son, Yahshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ).
I know this is hard to believe for most Christians. However, you don’t have to believe me, you need to believe your Bible!
That’s why I want to share with you:
In this blog, you will learn:
- How the Bible doesn’t teach the Trinity doctrine
- How the Apostle Paul denied the Trinity
- How the world is deceived by believing a nonbiblical doctrine
- The truth about God’s nature
- The Bible verses that debunk the Trinity
So, if you want to learn more about what the Bible really teaches about Trinity, then you need to read this blog.
I assure you, that this blog will open your eyes to the truth.
I hope to see you there!