Statistics show that almost half of the marriages end up in divorce.
Whether you are a believer or not, I’m sure you know of married couples who have now parted ways.
So, what’s the problem? It can be because the right love language isn’t spoken in the relationship.
I have recently finished reading The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. It was an incredible book full of practical and actionable insights.
I have written a book review that includes the following:
- Who is Gary Chapman?
- What Are the Five Love Languages?
- 5 Love languages Book Summary
- Related books
- 5 Love languages Book Review
- Negative reviews of 5 Love Languages
- Lessons from 5 Love Language book
- Best quotes from the 5 Love Languages Book
- Read The Five Love Languages Book
I highly recommend you read through my book review especially section 7 where I summarized the important lessons you will read from the book.
So, if you’re too busy to read the book, you can just read that section as it will give you a better insight into how you can have a better marriage.
That’s it for me. I hope you take the time to read the book review!
Until He comes,