One of my most favorite chapters from the book of Psalms would be the 91st chapter. I have read a lot of commentaries and Bible study tools about this chapter and among the best ones would be the book of Peggy Joyce Ruth, Psalm 91: God’s Shield of Protection.
About Psalm 91 God’s shield of protection pdf
Psalm 91 book goes deep into Psalm 91 and explains each verse and line with practical, physical, and spiritual explanations.
As you go through the book, you will have a deeper understanding of who God protects, how He protects, and how you can enjoy better His divine protection.
The book is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Setting the Scene – in this part, you will read about Peggy’s explanation about Psalm 91. She goes through each verse and gives you deeper insights on how to better understand the chapter.
- Part 2: Testimonies – in this part, you will find a collection of Psalm 91 true stories of real men and women who have experienced the awesome, inspiring, and powerful protection of God.
The book was written by Peggy Joyce Ruth. Her husband is a former pastor. In her Amazon page Peggy Joyce Ruth biography, it was mentioned that she teaches on a weekly radio Bible study and holds regular seminars and conferences across the South.
What you will learn
There are a lot of things you will learn from this Peggy Joyce Ruth psalm 91 prayer and reflection. Personally, here are some of the most important lessons you’ll learn:
- You need to choose to be protected by God.
- What it means to be guarded under the wings of God.
- How to live without fear and put your trust in God.
- How God will protect you from all types of dangers, from real to imagined dangers and from diseases to war.
- How God will satisfy you with a long life.
Why you should read psalm 91 God’s umbrella of protection pdf
Here are some reasons this book is for you:
- You want to have a deeper understanding of Psalm 91.
- Discover the different applications of Psalm 91 in your life and in the life of your loved ones.
- Learn what it takes to be protected by God and the role you need to play in it.
- Read about real-life stories of God’s abiding protection cast on His people.
- You want to stay closer to God and meditate upon His word.
Memorable quotes from the book of Psalm 91 protection testimonies
[In the beginning of Psalm 91], God lists our part of the condition before He even mentions the promises included in His part. That’s because our part has to come first. In order to abide in the shadow of the Almighty, we must choose to dwell in the shelter of the Most High.Tweet
We are not told to simply think the Word. We are told to say the Word.Tweet
We have to choose to believe His Word more than we believe what we see and more than we believe the terror attack. Not that we deny the existence of the attack, for the attack may be very real. But God wants our faith in His Word to become more of a reality to us than what we seeTweet
Faith is not a tool to manipulate God into giving you something you want. Faith is simply the means by which we accept what God has already made available.Tweet
So many people spend all of their lives running from something that is not even chasing them.Tweet
Read the book
The psalm 91 Peggy Joyce Ruth pdf is one of the best books written about Psalm 91. Take advantage of it.
Give it a try and see what lessons you can learn from it.
After all, Psalm 91 talks about not just any type of protection you can get here on the planet. But you will learn about the best, most divine, and effective protection you will receive from the Almighty.
If you want to read Psalm 91 by Peggy Joyce Ruth, click here.